FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Liz Thomas
MEDIA ADVISORY/PHOTO OPPORTUNITY
Community Investment Strategies Holds Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for
Atlantic City Multifamily Housing Rental Developments
Two new communities address the demand for high-quality affordable rental options
State, county, and local officials will join Community Investment Strategies, Inc. (CIS) for a ribbon cutting ceremony unveiling two new multifamily rental communities, Connecticut Crescent and Carolina Crescent – Atlantic City’s first affordable rental investments in more than a decade. A joint venture with Procida Construction Corporation, the 89-units address the demand for high-quality affordable rental options in Atlantic County. The two buildings have been constructed with special weather-resistant features to protect residents during potential disaster-related events.
WHEN: Monday, October 26, 2015, 2 p.m.
WHERE: Carolina Crescent
1353 Mediterranean Avenue
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
*Parking is available in lot off Mediterranean Avenue
WHO: Guests include:
- Christiana Foglio, Founder and CEO, Community Investment Strategies
- Barbara Schoor, Vice President, Community Investment Strategies
- Anthony Marchetta, Executive Director, NJ Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency
- John Palmieri, Executive Director, Casino Reinvestment Development Authority
- Pamela T. James, Executive director, Atlantic City Housing Authority
- Ernest Coursey, Atlantic County Board of Chosen Freeholders
- John Risley, Atlantic County Board of Chosen Freeholders
DETAILS: Connecticut Crescent and Carolina Crescent are comprised of 89 one- and two-bedroom rental apartments for income qualified households, as well as a shared community room and on-site maintenance offices. Each unit includes amenities such as energy efficient appliances, heating, air conditioning and a washer and dryer in each unit.