- About Us
- Applications & Public Notices
- Bid/Proposal Opening and Contract Awards
- Land Use Applications
- Apply for Funding
- Open Public Records Act
- Special Improvement Division
- CRDA 2016-17 Board Meeting Schedules & Agendas
- Archived CRDA Board Meeting Agendas
- CRDA Board Meeting Minutes
- Atlantic City Tourism District Advisory Commission
- Submitted Land Use Development Applications
- Community Partnerships & Investments
- Atlantic City Tourism District
- Financial Reports
Special Improvement District
The CRDA’s Special Improvement Division (SID) performs many services throughout the Tourism District that improve the cleanliness and safety for the business community and visitors to Atlantic City.
The SID provides services, such as:
Boardwalk and dune cleaning, recycling collection, street/ curb line/sidewalk cleaning, landscape maintenance of parks and streets, beautification of vacant lots through the construction of pocket parks or community gardens, tree replacement, installation of banners and winter decorations, tree trimming, stump removal, tree pit surfacing, dune grass trimming, Boardwalk restroom cleaning & supply procurement, graffiti removal, installation and maintenance of bus shelters, city park maintenance, directing homeless individuals to social services, reporting disorderly individuals and suspicious activity to the Atlantic City Police Department, discouraging pan handling, and providing advice and information to tourists.
The SID division is comprised of a General Maintenance group of 45 team members, a 32-member Ambassador/Environmental Services group, and also funds a $1,000,000 Atlantic City Police Department Tourism District Patrol Unit compromised of 30 S.L.E.O. Class II Police Officers, three sergeants and a lieutenant.