- About Us
- Applications & Public Notices
- Bid/Proposal Opening and Contract Awards
- Land Use Applications
- Apply for Funding
- Open Public Records Act
- Special Improvement District
- CRDA Meeting Schedules & Agendas
- CRDA Meeting Minutes
- Atlantic City Tourism District Advisory Commission
- Submitted Land Use Development Applications
- Community Partnerships & Investments
- Community Partnerships
- Active Projects
- Completed Projects
- Projects Pre 2011
- Atlantic City Development Program
- Boardwalk Revitalization Plan
- Clean and Green – SID
- Atlantic City Pre-Tourism District
- South Jersey
- North Jersey
- Atlantic City Tourism District
- Financial Reports
Environmental Services (EVS) – The Environmental Services department is challenged with the day to day operation of keeping the Tourism District clean. Responsibilities include street sweeps 7 days a week, steam cleaning of roads, gum removal, and graffiti removal. A team of dedicated pan and broom sweepers ensure a high level of cleanliness daily.
EVS manages trash removal and recycling from the 990 containers throughout the Tourism District. Maintenance and upkeep of light poles, Boardwalk benches and furniture fall to the EVS department.
Public Spaces / Construction – This department oversees the upkeep of the Boardwalk Operations Center, and the maintenance for the Boardwalk’s public restrooms. Public Spaces and Construction also played a key role in the development and implementation of the new Boardwalk furniture: arches, Adirondacks chairs, and backless benches as well as the creation and maintenance of the Boardwalk planters that frame each entrance to the beach.
The Public Spaces/Construction team works closely with Landscaping to create the hardscaping elements in the Tourism District’s planters and decorative walls for the pocket parks (i.e. Florida and Pacific Avenues). This team also assists in special projects such as Gardner’s Basin, and entrances (i.e. Rhode Island and North Hampshire Avenues).