- ABOUT US
- APPLICATIONS & PUBLIC NOTICES
- Land Use Applications
- Apply for Funding
- Open Public Records Act
- Special Improvement District
- CRDA Meeting Schedules & Agendas
- CRDA Meeting Minutes
- Atlantic City Tourism Advisory Commission
- Submitted Land Use Development Applications
- Community Partnerships & Investments
- Community Partnerships
- Active Projects
- Completed Projects
- Projects Pre 2011
- Atlantic City Development Program
- Boardwalk Revitalization Plan
- Clean and Green – SID
- Atlantic City Pre-Tourism District
- South Jersey
- North Jersey
- AC TOURISM DISTRICT
- NEWS ROOM
Board of Directors
Jim Kehoe is the Business Manager of Plumbers & Pipefitters Local Union 322 based in Winslow, NJ.
Kehoe joined the Union as an apprentice in 1979 after graduating with a degree in business administration from Rutgers University. From 1983 to 1988, Kehoe was a journeyperson and foreman before being elected as a business representative in 1988. He served as business representative until 2002 when he was elected business manager. Kehoe oversees all aspects of union operations including the supply of skilled mechanics to area contractors as well as training apprentices and journeypersons. His responsibilities also include serving as chairman of the pension health and welfare and annuity funds that support members and their families.
Kehoe is a frequent speaker at national labor conferences. He talks about the importance of economic development and the role that highly trained union laborers play in the timely and safe completion of building projects throughout the region.
Along with the South Jersey Mechanical Contractors, Kehoe formed a group called “The Alliance.” The organization has increased the union market share for plumbing and heating in the Southern New Jersey market by over 20 percent. They also work together on numerous charity endeavors. He serves in leadership roles in a number of trade associations including: President of the Southern new Jersey Trades Council; vice president of the South Jersey AFL-CIO; vice president of the NJ State Association of Pipe Trades and member of the board of the Union Organization of Social Services.
Kehoe is a member of the board of trustees at Rowan University and was appointed by Governor Jon Corzine to the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority and in 2008 was appointed as its Chairman. He is active in numerous non-profit organizations including Urban Promise, Camden County United Way, Catholic Charities, American Diabetes Association, American Red Cross and New Jersey Employer support of the Guard and Reserve.
Kehoe is a life-long Camden County resident who lives in Collingswood.
A board of 17 voting members governs the Authority as follows:
- Six public members appointed by the Governor with the advice and consent of the State Senate for four-year terms.
- Two members appointed by the Governor upon the recommendation of the President of the State Senate for a four-year term.
- Two members appointed by the Governor upon the recommendation of the Speaker of the General Assembly for a four-year term.
- Two casino representatives appointed by the Governor for two-year terms.
- One member of the Casino Control Commission appointed by the Governor.
- The Mayor of Atlantic City.
- The State Treasurer.
- The State Attorney General.
- One member appointed by the Governor, who shall be either the Commissioner of the Department of Commerce and Economic Development or the Department of Community Affairs, or the Governor may appoint, in lieu thereof, an additional member of the Casino Control Commission as a voting member.